Thursday, September 24, 2009

Cock and Ball Torture

Last night I did a shoot with Kade for Smutty Productions site http://cbtandballbusting.com
Kade can really take quite a bit of cock and ball torture it was impressive, no lie. I used a lot of clamps, forceps a lot of them and weights also ball stretching, whipping, cock biting and deep throat.
It was fun Kade really seems to enjoy the heavier play and I love a masochist. I used a new device I had not used before this steel ball crusher I nicknamed the juicer and I put Kade in a humbler and flogged him as well.

Here is a you tube video interview



Be sure to check out the site http://cbtandballbusting.com and watch for this upcoming video especially if you are into heavy CBT I think you will really enjoy this video.

All My Best,
Simone

3 comments:

doc said...

Here you go pretty lady! :)

Simone Kross said...

Awesome !!!!! thank you

Moe says said...

well, i am going to subscribe the site for you only.i wish you do more clips there.

about you and kade, you are the most adorable sadist girl. i love your sadistic personality. it appears all over your face and body language.
Kade i the other hand is a great sub, but i really want to ask you this about him?

don't you feel he has a good feminine side in general? i mean i can feel it in all his scenes.


finally he is a lucky bastard i wish i was in his place
thank you so much