Thursday, April 29, 2010

What's the youngest you've ever dated?

When I was 30 I dated an 18 year old guy who I went to college with. He was interesting I don't think I would ever date taht young again I also went out with a 22 year old 4 years ago. Although, I don't think dating guys that young have been so great I have nothing in common with them. I still have yet to date a man older than I am. I usually like men in their mid to late thirties and early forties. They have more going on for themselves and have more experience. I tend to be a complicated woman for most men to handle and I would not classify myself as a "cougar" (laughing) I have a youthful energy and have a strong independence. I think though when it comes to "dating" I am not really so promiscuous. I would say I am more a one man kinda gal. This one man though would have to get me on a lot of levels and accept me for all that I am.

Ask me anything

No comments: