Sunday, May 2, 2010

Hello, in your twitter background photo it looks like you are tightening up a humbler on a sub, what were you thinking at that exact moment? To me your expression is that of the mundane, you could easily be turning on the stove or the coffee maker.

I don't remember what I was thinking at that exact moment. But I can tell you playing it wasn't mundane. I was playing with Kade and I really love to play with Kade. I am usually really focused on the play so perhaps my facial expressions are more serious or cold. I don't know... I am really into the play always have been. It is not a mundane thing for me. I am in the moment I have a lot to think about in those moments actually like how it turns me on and what am I going to do next to get a reaction from the submissive.
Kade is a joy to play with and I feel I have real chemistry with him.

Ask me anything

No comments: