Thursday, May 13, 2010

I have seen many, many Artistic images of you. Is there any one image that is, thus far, your favorite?

I don't know that I have a favorite image. I like modeling it is creative and fun and I can be so many characters. I am not sure I have a favorite. I liked how the Night Porter series turned out with me acting as Charlotte Rampling. I like shooting with Aaron Hawks though the best because we really work well together artistically. He get's' me so it makes things more interesting I think. I like his image of me that is black and white where it looks like I have black eyes I look beaten down somehow. I can look very beautiful or kind of fucked up. It might confuse some people who view pictures of me I suppose. I am not really a fetish model exactly. We can shoot more fetish imagery and I probably need to or should. It is so strait forward it is not as interesting as doing something else that is erotic or even strange.

Ask me anything

No comments: