Friday, May 7, 2010

Is there anything that you have never done with a slave/sub that you still want too

I have been asked this question many times and I find that this is a question that is hard to for me to answer, This question and what is my favorite thing to do ?????? I have to say I cannot narrow it down to one thing not even two things. I love the play and I love all kinds of play I will repeat, ALL KINDS of PLAY. I am open to most everything I have my few limits but I like sexy, sultry, fun and imaginative sessions. I like the idea of keeping a slave overnight and having him in a captive situation a more extended session where I can get into things a little deeper. It is not what I have never done it is what I love to do to get into or given the opportunity to be able sink into all these different head spaces. This slave would have to be into bondage, captivation spanking corporal and servitude. Tease and Denial. It doesn't have to be super hard core but the idea that I have a slave for longer periods of time is cool.

Ask me anything

No comments: