Monday, May 10, 2010

OK, I won't rile you up, just thought you'd be excited since his nominee is a Woman. Now for something completely different, what laundry detergent do you prefer and do you you liquid softener or the dryer sheets?

Gender in politics is not as important as it is their politics that matter and the power they have to change things for the better that truly matter. Sarah Palin is a woman and there is no way in hell I would ever want her to be president. I wasn't even certain I wanted Hilary Clinton either. I voted for Obama but I am not really pleased with the sales pitch of hope and change....bullshit. Sure he's smart and he is a slick talker.

Right now I am using a Laundry Detergent called Up&UP it is biodegradable/plant based. Sometimes I use fabric softener Downy and I use dryer sheets yeah, I hate static cling.

Ask me anything

No comments: