Monday, May 24, 2010

So how's tricks this week? Has business picked up?

So far so good...I had a photo shoot with Aaron Hawks on Saturday and we edited some of the new pics yesterday. I have some meetings today regarding studio rental and I am hoping business will improve especially since the new studio is super nice. I am planning some things behind the scenes so I am busy with the back end of the business. (pun intended) haha

Oh and a side note for the person who is writing me and addressing me with my birth name I will not answer your questions unless you use my chosen name of Simone Kross it is an issue of my personal discretion. My close friends and family only call me by my birth name. Most everyone addresses me as Simone so I request you do as well especially in a public forum.
Thank You

Ask me anything

No comments: