Monday, May 10, 2010

What I do know of you, the little it is, it would be a loss if you didn't write sn autobio, both for you and for those of us who would read it. But it is a different process than other writing, have you read one you admire?

Well I am going to give it shot, like I said I started writing it. It is hard to write it so strait forward without it sounding a bit boring. I would not want to bore my reader. The structure and order of things is a challenge. Also, names and changing the names of people as well I am not sure how to deal with that problem. I'm just going to write and keep writing and we will see how it turns out. I will need an editor definitely. I have not read an autobiography in a long while the last one I read was by Marilyn Manson.

Ask me anything

No comments: