Thursday, May 13, 2010

you said anything..I assume your daughters are mostly grown. Do they know what you do for a living and do they accept it? Do you think that it shaped them in any way?

My daughters are both grown women now and yes, they know what I do for a living and have since they were teenagers. I do believe that it shaped them in some ways of course. I mean I am not your typical mother at all. They have a clear understanding about what I do and we have a lot of open communication about it. I am sure that they would like me to do something else though. I think they would like to me to find a good man and be happy in a relationship and do something else for work. Something more "normal." The girls have been so open and understanding. I have been very fortunate and I am blessed to have such amazing children. My entire family knows what I do and I have been lucky to be able to be open and honest about it.

Ask me anything

No comments: