Thursday, June 3, 2010

Have yo ever been convicted of a crime and if so did you serve time?

i got arrested in my twenties for driving without registration and insurance. I was broke ass...it was the third time I was ticketed for this and so they took me downtown to the jail house. I was in a holding cell overnight the night before Christmas Eve Day. 24 hours...of cops singing Christmas carols ugh, a cracked out homeless woman, a few prostitutes and a black girl who told me she stabbed her BF but was cool to me because I had tattoos.
A good friend posted bail for me. ;-) I will say this I would not want to spend any real time in jail...it was interesting though spending the night. *laughing* I have had a few other run ins with "the law" but never served time.
I have a clean record.

Ask me anything

No comments: