Thursday, June 3, 2010

Now that you've settled into LA what do you think? I have found that everyone talks about how creative they are, you know, " I'm so creative I have an art gallery", blah, they make me puke, but really, they are all just followers not many with real genius

I don't go out much....so I have not met many new people here. Uhmmm I don't know LA is a strange place. I have friends here who I like who are not full of shit so that is a good thing.

This town can be all about networking and bullshit though it can be annoying when every time you go somewhere someone says, "do you have a business card" HAHA Why yes I do..... Or "what do you do ?" You cannot really make a blanket statement about "everyone" in LA. People here seem to be here to "WORK" so that's it right...they are trying to BE SOMEBODY or make IT.

I don't know....I like going to a few select places and I have yet to explore much outside of the studio since I have been working day and night to get the business organized and up n running. I have a lot of projects.

Ask me anything

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks on your marvelous posting! I genuinely
enjoyed reading it, you are a great author. I will make sure to bookmark your blog and will often come back
later on. I want to encourage that you continue your great
job, have a nice day!

Feel free to surf to my web-site: Fake Oakleys